- A Must Read Account of Fracking in Colorado – Phil Doe
- Is Fracking a Good Idea? – by Wes Wilson
- Affirming_Gasland_Sept_2010 – Josh Fox’s rebuttal to the American Petroleum Institute’s rebuttal to Gasland.
- Climate Feedback – provides readers and authors with feedback about an article’s scientific credibility.
- Real Climate -Offers commentary on climate science by working climate scientists for the interested public and journalists.
- Climate Central – An independent organization of leading scientists and journalists researching and reporting the facts about our changing climate
- Skeptical Science – Getting Skeptical About Global Warming Skepticism
- James Cook – One-line rebuttals to 154 climate skeptic fallacies
- James Hansen – James Hanson just retired as head of the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies. He is one of America’s foremost climate scientists and author of an excellent analysis of the scientific and political factors in climate change – Storms of My Grandchildren.
- Global Warming’s Terrifying New Math – Bill McKibben adds up the world’s fossil fuel reserves and describes the catastrophic consequences of burning them all
- The Case for Fossil Fuel Divestment – Bill Mckibben
- Capitalism vs. The Climate – Naomi Klein
- How Much Will Tar Sands Oil Add To Global Warming? – Scientific American
- The Virtues of Being Unreasonable on Keystone – David Roberts
- The Power of Nonviolent Direct Action – Daniel Hunter